Guidelines for the author of the manuscript can be described as follows.
- Manuscripts is written in Indonesian or English
- The length of manuscripts should range from 6000 - 9000 words or approximately 10-15 pages including any images, graphs or tables (if any) that accompany it, written in Times New Roman, font size 12, A4 paper size, two-column format and last costum setting margin (top 2.54 cm; left 2.8 cm; bottom 2.54 cm; right 2,54 cm).
- Manuscripts comporises five main headings : Pendahuluan (Introduction), Metode (Method), Hasil dan Pembahasan (Results and Discussions), Simpulan (Conclusions), Daftar Pustaka (References).
- Authors’ names are written below the title, followed by authors’ affiliation (name of the affiliation, address, postal code, and country) and e-mail address.
- The abstract is written in two languages: Indonesian and English or only in English if the full text is written in English, as a representation of the manuscript. The abstract should not exceed 200 words for each language format, written narratively comprising aims/objectives, method, and findings of the research/article, in one paragraph.
- The terms in a foreign language or regional language in the text are written in italic.
- Keywords: words or phrases which are important, specific, or representative to the article.
- APA style is used as a reference in the citation, references, and writing format.
- Use of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and choose APA (American Psychology Association) style.
- Manuscript sent via submit http://jurnal.mercubaktijaya.ac.id after going through the registration process (register), and login on the website above. For those who do not submit through http://jurnal.mercubaktijaya.ac.id, can not be processed by OJS JIT system.
- Incoming script will be selected by the system and will be forwarded to the reviewer (partner bebestari) in accordance with the field of articles.
- Manuscripts already reviewed by the reviewer (the bebestari partner) will be returned to the author if a reviewer needs improvement. After the authors make improvements in accordance with the input and assessment reviewers, re-sent by the author.
- The revised texts by the authors will be reviewed by our partners, if the partner recommends that they be eligible for publication, the manuscript will be published online. If the partner bebestari states still needed improvement, then the script will be sent back to the author to be revised again.
- All correspondences, information, and decisions for the submitted manuscripts are conducted through email was written in the manuscript and/or the emails used for the submission. The status of the manuscript can be checked in the OJS by logging into the journal.
Editor-in-Chief of Jurnal Kesehatan Mercusuar
Published by STIKes MERCUBAKTIJAYA Padang
Jl. Jamal Jamil Pondok Kopi Siteba P)adang