Information For Authors
If the autor already has an account in the Mercusuar Health Journal (JKM), make sure the email used for registration in the ABDI MERCUSUAR Journal (JAM) is different from the email in the Mercusuar Health Journal (JKM).
To the author to send a letter of authenticity of the manuscript to email firstname.lastname@example.org. A statement letter on the authenticity of the manuscript can be downloaded on the ABDI MERCUSUAR Journal website or klik here
Guidelines for the author of the manuscript can be described as follows.
1. Manuscripts are written in Indonesian.
2. The length of the manuscript ranges from 6000 - 9000 words or approximately 10-15 pages including pictures, graphics or tables (if any) accompanying them.
3. Manuscripts are written in Cambria font size 12, A4 paper size, one column format and margin (top 2.54 cm; left 2.8 cm; bottom 2.54 cm; right 2,54 cm).
4. Manuscripts comprise five main headings : Introduction, Method, Result, Discussions, Conclusions and Suggestions and References.
5. Authors’ names are written below the title, followed by authors’ affiliation and e-mail address.
6. The abstract is written in two languages: Indonesian and English or only in English if the full text is written in English, as a representation of the manuscript. The abstract should not exceed 150 words for each language format, written narratively comprising background, method, and result in one paragraph.
7. The terms in a foreign language or regional language in the text are written in italic.
8. Keywords: words or phrases which are important, specific, or representative to the article.
9. APA style is used as a reference in the citation, references, and writing format.
10. Use of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting and use APA (American Psychology Association) style.
11. Manuscript sent via submit http://jurnal.mercubaktijaya.ac.id/index.php/jam after going through the registration process (register), and login on the website above. For those who do not submit through http://jurnal.mercubaktijaya.ac.id/index.php/jam, can not be processed by OJS system.
12. Manuscripts that are submitted will be selected by the system and will be forwarded according to the articles field.
13. Manuscripts that have been reviewed by reviewers will be returned to the author if the manuscript requires improvement. After the authors make improvements in accordance with the reviewers' input and assessment, they are sent back by the author.
All correspondences, information, and decisions for the submitted manuscripts are conducted through email was written in the manuscript and/or the emails used for the submission. The status of the manuscript can be checked in the OJS by logging into the journal.